Grated lime peel
Small green, red and orange capsicum
Thai-Choice Fish Sauce
Sprigs chopped fresh coriander leaves
Thinly sliced kaffir lime leaves
Thai-Choice Coconut Milk
1. Peel, devein and lightly cook prawns in salt water.
2. Marinate prawns in lime juice, peel & brown
sugar for 15 minutes.
3. Arrange orange segments and sliced capsicum on
a plate with prawns.
4. Whisk Thai Choice Coconut Milk and Thai Choice
Fish Sauce and drizzle over the salad.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander and shredded kaffir